Sorry I haven't really updated. I'm in the midst of a few long-term deals and am feeling out how they will go at the moment, and am hesitant to post confidently about them.
My competitor's glyph wall is slightly crumbling. I'm seeing a few glyphs creep back to my threshold. Ironically my profits have remained the same! I still have a huge store of glyphs, inks and herbs and am buying more herbs on the cheap. The volume isn't as large as when I had my personal botter, but I have such a large stock that buying more is largely out of habit. :P
Unfortunately, GDKP today was a disaster. I am fairly soft-spoken and had about 3 loud people in Vent today, leaving me unable to be heard on our Sindragosa attempts. >_< It REALLY pissed me off. And then later on plague wing a verbal fight broke out between a friend of mine and a regular member. I was tired and sick of essentially babysitting so I simply called it. *sigh* Sometimes there's just bad mojo, y'know? I'm going to be enforcing my rules more strictly from now on, because people need to realize I'm here to raid, not babysit their troublemaking asses...
No comments:
Post a Comment