Tuesday, August 3, 2010

glyph wall gone

After 5 days, the glyph wall has crumbled. Profits have risen to what they used to be, and all is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im having the same problem on my server atm. Glyphs going for 70 b/o, and the good ones at 30g+ avg for weeks on end.

A new guy comes along and posts 15g fallback, 5g threshold. one of every glyph. Its crushed the glyph market on my server. He only posts 1-2x per day from my experience too.

Tell me about how the glyph wall works. The only problem I have is that Im sitting on ~250 stacks of herbs and just 200IoTS. I do have a stock of 12-20 of each glyph in the inventory now. I dont know how long I can keep a wall up.

I have no farmers hooked up. Theres only one on the server and he sells on the Ah. I've had no luck contacting him. Herb prices are very high 20+ mostly. I just dont know what kind of amount of ink I may be needing to keep a wall up.