Some good news - I have a job at Intel! I've been looking for a full-time job for a long while, but it is very competitive where I live even for entry-level work. Fortunately a friend referred me for an open position so I am getting a full-time job with benefits! Yay! IRL gold!
The downside of that is giving up doing my GDKP runs, but it's not so bad - profits have dwindled with the end of WotLK looming and the runs were beginning to be too stressful and hectic for me to handle. I am also a hardcore introvert - with a lot of work I know I will want the weekends to be serious "me" time, time that I won't want to spend "herding cats."
All in all I'm satisfied. I've been doing gold runs since November/December of last year, a solid 8-9 months. I will definitely be starting them again in Cataclysm as soon as my alts are 85.
No comments:
Post a Comment