I've sold two of the three Mechano-hogs I received in exchange for that bear, so today I went the old-fashioned route: spamming in Trade. It was very entertaining, especially the people who thought 5000g was a reasonable price for an item which costs over 12500 in vendor mats alone. There was also a particularly funny troll who viciously proclaimed that hogs are ugly and "anyone who wants one got it a year ago." (Obviously incorrect since I sold two in a week.) Upon inspection I noted that he did not have the Get to the Choppa! achievement. His opinion? Or jealousy? Methinks the lady doth protest too much....
:P
2 comments:
/2 Channel Trolls are annoying. Most of them are either
1) Jealous
or
2) Plain Stupid
or
3) a Gevlon Clone who understands nothing, but a weakass strategy for selling glyphs like a Kmart Blue Light Special.
I couldn't have said it better myself. >_<
Post a Comment