Things on the AH are slow. I've been preoccupied with IRL work and playing games with the glyph market, while the bottom has dropped out of Jewelcrafting. I'm only cutting gems from my transmutes and whatever I can pick up for dirt cheap (which is not a lot). The slower pace is working for me - profit is lower but it frees up more time to level alts with friends or on my lonesome. When I'm all done for the day on my home server I've been leveling a long-leglected alt on Steamwheedle Cartel,
Dimity*. I've brought her from 58 to 61 over the last couple days and am getting into the swing of playing a warrior again, though alas, I have only one-handers. (Insert raunchy joke here.)
I'm enjoying leveling an unfamiliar class without heirlooms. I've even started regularly checking the SC auction house for deals and flips, and am saving up from 150g to get my flying mount. Cold's
guides to flipping in the neutral towns are excellent to this end. Ah, to be new again....
* Please feel free to come and say hi! I'm most likely to be on during the weekends on Dim, and I may reply IC - you have been warned! ;)
2 comments:
Thanks for the linking! No reason not to grab up whats available each time you enter a neutral goblin town.
Thank YOU! It's terribly useful, especially for seldom-played alts to slowly accrue wealth.
Post a Comment